released July 11, 2013
∞∞∞ Hit "lyrics" for the text. ∞∞∞
• Zach Arnett acted surprised during the Red Wedding, but knew about it in advance from some shameful Wikipedia-ing. He's not even through A Clash of Kings. He has poems in places such as Stoked! and NOÖ Weekly.
• Elysia Smith still owns her old prom dresses. Her favorite food is boxed shells and cheese because that's all she can afford as an MFA student. You might call her a romantic.
• Davis Macks is the Bad Boy of the literary world. His shit has appeared in Stoked V, is a Film Maker and a Muncie Dude. Call or send pix messages at 3174209618.
• Layne Ransom shamelessly loves Sting's solo career. Her chapbook You Are The Meat was recently released from H_NGM_N. She is the design editor for Stoked Journal, an online contributor to Vouched Books, and a new MFA candidate in the New Writers' Project at UT Austin. No one can tell her that Soul Cages is not a good album.
• Ryan Rader accepts the fact that he had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was he did wrong. What he did *was* wrong. But he thinks you're crazy to make him write an essay telling you who he thinks he is. You see him as you want to see him... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what he found out is that he is a brain, and an athlete, and a basket case, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, Ryan Rader.
• Derek Miller lives in Ecuador with his wife, but he'll be back in a year for law school. He's been in a number of bands, most recently, most notably: indianastatepark.bandcamp.com
• Carrington Clinton works on short films and plays drums in a handful of bands in Indiana. He believes in true love. Here are some songs: carebear.bandcamp.com
*** 90's Meg Ryan Album Art and Topper by Travis Harvey, who owns the Village Green Records and does graphic design. I asked him for a contributor note and he sent me this: Looks dumb, 90s were dumb. - Ghostdad.
Anyway, more here: facebook.com/VillageGreenRecords
[Obviously none of these Meg Ryan photos are mine or ours. They don't belong to anyone who is a part of this entity. We don't mean to infringe on whatever or whoever. Also, the name of this online publication... that too.]
✰✰✰✰ Submissions are pretty much open, but are mainly taken care
of through solicitation only. At least for right now ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
✰✰✰✰✰✰ QUESTIONS: 90sMegRyan[at]gmail.com